Bulgaria's Health Minister Kiril Ananiev: Covid-19 will Change the Financing of Bulgaria's Healthcare System
The National Coronavirus Headquarters will exist at least until the end of the emergency epidemic situation as Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will decide when to disband it because he created it, Bulgaria's Health Minister Kiril Ananiev said. After the end of the Covid-19 crisis, a change in the financing of the country's healthcare system is forthcoming, said Ananiev. At this stage, no increase in the health contribution of working citizens is commented. The system needs to be restructured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine's Baby Crisis
- » Microsoft is Replacing its Employees With AI Software
- » Facebook Employees Protesting Against Mark Zuckerberg
- » Summer in Greece: No Team Sports on the Beach, Packaged Food from Restaurants
- » Reduced Banking Activity Leads to a Decline in Paid Ad Impressions amid Pandemic
- » Savings for a Second Pension are Melting Because of the Crisis in Bulgaria