2292 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria: May 20
The new confirmed cases of COVID-19 are 33 and the cured ones - 38.
1432 were examined. 21 people were hospitalized during the last 24 hours. The total number of confirmed cases is already 2292. 12 of the new infected are in Sofia, two of which are in "Pirogov" and in the Military Medical Academy. There are four in Pleven, three each in Blagoevgrad, Vidin, Pazardzhik, Sliven and Yambol, and two in Vratsa.
38 people were cured in the last 24 hours. They are from Sofia, Burgas, Yambol, Plovdiv, Sliven, Smolyan and Haskovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2