2292 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria: May 20
The new confirmed cases of COVID-19 are 33 and the cured ones - 38.
1432 were examined. 21 people were hospitalized during the last 24 hours. The total number of confirmed cases is already 2292. 12 of the new infected are in Sofia, two of which are in "Pirogov" and in the Military Medical Academy. There are four in Pleven, three each in Blagoevgrad, Vidin, Pazardzhik, Sliven and Yambol, and two in Vratsa.
38 people were cured in the last 24 hours. They are from Sofia, Burgas, Yambol, Plovdiv, Sliven, Smolyan and Haskovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Angelov: We Are Entering a Serious Phase of the Epidemic
- » COVID 19 in Germany: 11 000 Daily Cases - Highest on Record
- » Study: Mild, Asymptomatic COVID-19 Patients May Not Be Infectious for More Than 10 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Rise of Daily Cases to 1336
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Masks Made Mandatory Outdoors From Thursday
- » Bulgaria: New National Logistics Center to Fight Against COVID-19