Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Increased by 100 Million Euros in the First Quarter
According to data of the Bulgarian National Bank, foreign investments in Bulgaria increased by 100 million euros in the first quarter of 2020 compared to the same period of 2019. By the end of March, more than 254m euros were invested in the Bulgarian economy.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, there has been a threefold contraction in the purchase of state securities. Reinvestment accounts for the largest share of 180m euros. Instead of withdrawing their profits, investors left them in their Bulgarian divisions. Most of the foreign investments, or 122m euros, went to manufacturing./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev and BICA Discuss How to Effective Invest EU Funds in the Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Fibank Increases Its Capital
- » NSSI Bulgaria: More than 2 Million Retirees with Increased Amount of Pensions
- » IMF's Kristalina Georgieva: Virus Crisis Could Ultimately Test $1 Trillion War Chest
- » Why Bulgarians Take Quick Loans?
- » Bulgaria: VAT for Restaurants, Books and Baby Goods Becomes 9% from July 1