Income of Bulgarians Increases by 12% for the First Quarter
An increase in the income of Bulgarians of over 12% at the beginning of the year was reported by the National Statistical Institute. The average income already exceeds BGN 1,700 per month.
At the same time, the total costs increase by less than 6% or average is about BGN 1,480.
The highest incomes are from salaries, followed by pensions.
Salary income increased in the first quarter of the year to average BGN 1,002, pensions also increased, but at a slower pace and average reached BGN 473. The largest increase is marked by the incomes from benefits - by 42 per cent.
At the beginning of the year. most of the spending is on food, a little over 31% and we spent more than 17% of our income on overheads./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance: Our Country Will Join Eurozone in 2024
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: State Will Further Support Pensioners and Families with Children
- » Investments in Bulgaria Set New Record Despite Crisis
- » Bitcoin Throughout the Years