Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
The Ministry of Finance proposes the establishment of a "State Oil Company" which will perform all the functions of the state reserve for storage and renewal of oil reserves.
In order to improve competition in the market and ensure the lowest possible prices for citizens and businesses, as an additional activity, the company will build in the next year gas stations throughout the country said the Ministry of Finance. The gas stations of the state company will provide the opportunity to refuel electric cars.
Licensed warehousekeepers will not be able to deny fuel storage to other depositors. It is envisaged that the state-owned company will have storage facilities in which to store fuels for other investors as well.
The Association of Bulgarian Traders, Producers, Importers and Carriers of Fuels supports the establishment of a "State Oil Company", which will support competition in order to compete between individual economic entities. The association sent an opinion to the Ministry of Finance in support of their proposal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Deputies Decided: The State Builds 100 Gas Stations
- » Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
- » Power Engineers: The People On The Other Side Of The Light
- » Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget
- » Rosatom, Framatome and GE Steam Power Unite for Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commision Creates Comparing Offers Platform for Electricity Supply