Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate
Severe accident near Nova Zagora - 10 wagons of a freight train have derailed. Copper concentrate was spilled at the scene.
The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. One of the versions is that the arrow has changed its route during the movement in the middle of the train. The repair works continue. Over 150 people, repair teams from all over Southern Bulgaria took part in the work to repair the damage after the accident. Some of the derailed wagons have already been lifted, but some of them are still facing the place where the railway was.
The freight train was of 25 wagons loaded with copper concentrate and was traveling to Burgas.
The first inspections have already been made, but there is no leading version.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night