Eurostat: The Youngest Mothers in EU are Bulgarians
The average age of women giving birth for the first time has gradually increased from 28.8 years in 2013 to 29.3 years in 2018. This age has increased in all member states for this period, according to data published today by Eurostat.
The youngest mothers are in Bulgaria and Romania, the oldest are in Italy and Spain In only two EU member states, the average age of women giving birth for the first time is under 27 - in Bulgaria (26.2 years) and in Romania (26.7 years).
Women give birth to their first child in Italy оn average of 31.2 years. Followed by Spain (31 years), Luxembourg (30.9 years), Ireland (30.5 years) and Greece (30.4 years).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prince William Advised Harry and Meghan to Return to the UK
- » Essential Workers Are on the Covers of British Vogue
- » "ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3" TPP Reconstructs Playgrounds at "Nataliya" Kindergarten in Galabovo, Bulgaria
- » Dimiter Marinov was Awarded for Honorary Ambassador of Novinite in Culture Category for 2019
- » Top Six Hobbies to Try at Home
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Known for Wrapping Buildings and Famous Landmarks Died aged 84