Bulgaria Banned the Entry of All Foreign Persons until June 14
By order of Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev, Bulgaria has temporarily banned the entry of all foreign persons regardless of their nationality. The ban applies to all nationals at all border checkpoints and with any means of transport including aviation, maritime, railway and road transport. The ban will be in force from May 14 until June 14, 2020.
The ban does not apply to Bulgarians and their family members, persons with permanent residence in Bulgaria, medical specialists, transport workers, foreign officials, as well as foreign citizens working under infrastructure projects in Bulgaria, seasonal workers and people travelling for humanitarian reasons.
All people entering Bulgaria will continue to be subject to a fourteen-day home quarantine./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » Tourism Trends: Travels Fall by 23,6 Percent in the Third Trimester of 2020
- » Greece Shuts Some Land Borders, Makaza-Nimfea Checkpoint Lets through Only Trucks