The Blue Flag Еco-Лabel was Аwarded to 15 Bulgarian Бeaches in 2020
The Blue Flag eco-label was awarded to 15 Bulgarian beaches in 2020, including Arkutino, Duni, Sozopol, Pomorie East, Nessebar South, Sveti Vlas, Golden Sands and Albena, the representation of Blue Flag international programme in Bulgaria has announced.
The Blue Flag programme encourages the maintenance of ecologically clean beaches and marinas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Decrease of Clouds and Rain with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C
- » Bulgaria: Caps for the Future Charity Initiative Begins this Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rains Continue but will Gradually Weaken
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain, Clouds and Low Temperatures