Bulgaria’s Parliament: Ad Hoc Committee to Monitor Covid-19 Spending
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted unanimously on May 14 to set up an ad hoc committee to monitor the state spending related to the measures taken to overcome the consequences of the Covid-19 crisis in the country. The proposal for establishing such committee came from the opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party.
Yordan Tsonev of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms was elected to head the committee.
It will have 10 members, two each from the five parliamentary groups. The committee will work until the end of the anti-epidemic measures./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BNB: Assets of Investment Funds in Bulgaria Show Growth in End September
- » NSSI: Average Social Security Income in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 1,081
- » Covid Crisis Prospects: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria Up by 21% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Business Received over BGN 400 Million as Pandemic Support from Economy Ministry
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides Additional BGN 80 Million for First-Line Medics
- » Jeff Bezos Announces USD 791 Million in Grants to 16 Groups Fighting Climate Change