For the First Time: Bulgaria's Prime Minister and President with Equal Public Support
For the first time since taking office, Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev has the same level of trust as Prime Minister Borissov. President Rumen Radev and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov have the support of 40% of people in a representative poll conducted by Alpha Research Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Anger over Delayed Supplies with Pfizer Vaccine
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Alexey Navalny Will Be Detained Upon Arrival in Moscow Airport
- » Russia Withdraws from Open Sky Treaty after US Departure
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Bulgaria’s Ruling Party Proposes Amendments to Electoral Code