For the First Time: Bulgaria's Prime Minister and President with Equal Public Support
For the first time since taking office, Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev has the same level of trust as Prime Minister Borissov. President Rumen Radev and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov have the support of 40% of people in a representative poll conducted by Alpha Research Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: The State of Emergency Expires on June 15 and All Measures Must be Lifted
- » India: A Pigeon Has Been Arrested And Accused of Being a Pakistani Spy
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Full Recovery of the Movement in the EU from June 15
- » Trump to the Governors: “Most of You are Weak”
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction