The BNB Releases into Circulation a Partially Gold-Plated Silver Commemorative Coin ‘100 Years of University of National and World Economy’
From 11 May 2020 the Bulgarian National Bank will release into circulation a partially gold-plated silver commemorative coin ‘100 Years of University of National and World Economy’, BNB reported.
It will be sold for BGN 72 (seventy two levs).
The coin can be purchased in the BNB Cash Centre, 10, Mihail Tenev St., and in offices and branches of DSK Bank EAD, First Investment Bank AD, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) AD, and Texim Bank AD.
From 11th through 13th May 2020, each client (a natural person or legal entity) can buy up to 2 coins at the Bulgarian National Bank, and after that period the ‘100 Years of University of National and World Economy’ coin will be sold without any restrictions.
A list of bank offices and branches where the new commemorative coin ‘100 Years of University of National and World Economy’, issue 2020, will be sold
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tens of Thousands Protest in Russia Demanding Navalny's Release, over 2000 Arrested
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » European Economy Shrinks Above Expectations in January
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed