CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
The Electronic Media Council elected Betina Zhoteva as chair of the CEM.
The decision was taken with 3 votes "in favor" - G. Georgieva, S. Vladimirova, B. Zhoteva, abstained - Iv. Dimitrova and R. Elenova.
The new chairman will take office tomorrow - May 9, 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree