Parliament Resumes its Work from Thursday - May 14th
This was announced by the Speaker of the National Assembly Tsveta Karayancheva.
Parliament resumes its work from Thursday - May 14. This was announced by the Speaker of the National Assembly Tsveta Karayancheva at the end of the extraordinary sitting for the vote on the amendments to the Health Act.
Later it will be discussed exactly how the National Assembly will continue its work and what will be the registration methods. Karayancheva announced.
The MPs held an emergency meeting on Friday to discuss changes to the Health Act.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev and VP Iliana Yotova were Sworn In for their Second Term
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: In a Few Days we Achieved more than in Recent Years
- » What happened at the Meeting between the Leaders of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM Kiril Petkov has arrived in Skopje
- » Osmani: We are no longer in the Yugoslav Union, we are entering into an Alliance with Bulgaria