Parliament Resumes its Work from Thursday - May 14th
This was announced by the Speaker of the National Assembly Tsveta Karayancheva.
Parliament resumes its work from Thursday - May 14. This was announced by the Speaker of the National Assembly Tsveta Karayancheva at the end of the extraordinary sitting for the vote on the amendments to the Health Act.
Later it will be discussed exactly how the National Assembly will continue its work and what will be the registration methods. Karayancheva announced.
The MPs held an emergency meeting on Friday to discuss changes to the Health Act.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stefan Yanev proposes for Bulgaria to Boycott the Netherlands
- » Ex-PM Borissov: We will propose a Cabinet of Experts, it is unacceptable to set more Conditions for Bulgaria’s admission into Schengen
- » Protest of "Vazrazhdane" against the entry of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgarian Justice Minister: Rutte should be Careful, what he said is not the Position of Europe
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Suggestions from the Dutch that you can Cross the Border for 50 Euros are Offensive
- » Bulgarian President Radev: Instead of European Solidarity, Bulgaria gets Cynicism