Greek Hotels Want Easier Access for Tourists through Bulgaria
Greek hoteliers are offering the government special measures to ensure easier access for tourists through Bulgarian border crossings, BNR reports, quoted by novinite.bg.
Within days, the government will adopt a final framework for ferry travel, strictly following the social distance measures.
The air transport problems drew the attention of Greek hoteliers to tourists who can enter Greece through the land border with Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia. A letter to the government called for a diplomatic agreement to be reached for more intensive road transport.
A tourist corridor could be introduced at the border crossings with Bulgaria, which will probably be used not only by the Balkan countries, the hoteliers' proposal states.
They urge those wishing to spend their holidays in Greece to test themselves in the countries they are leaving from.
At the same time, the Greek government is actively working on special regulations for ferry transport.
The ferries will will sail with reduced passenger capacity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Approves BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Coach Companies
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria