Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov: If the Rules are not Followed - We Will Close Everything Again
Prime Minister Borisov took part in the EU-Western Balkans Summit, which was held via video conference. The previous meeting in this format was during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU in May 2018 in Sofia.
"Things are not good with the coronavirus in Europe. We must follow all the measures - distance and desinfection. If there is an increase in the number of patients and if the rules are not followed - we will close everything again.”
Kindergartens will definitely not be open soon, Borisov said. Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: The State of Emergency Expires on June 15 and All Measures Must be Lifted
- » India: A Pigeon Has Been Arrested And Accused of Being a Pakistani Spy
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Full Recovery of the Movement in the EU from June 15
- » Trump to the Governors: “Most of You are Weak”
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction