Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov: If the Rules are not Followed - We Will Close Everything Again
Prime Minister Borisov took part in the EU-Western Balkans Summit, which was held via video conference. The previous meeting in this format was during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU in May 2018 in Sofia.
"Things are not good with the coronavirus in Europe. We must follow all the measures - distance and desinfection. If there is an increase in the number of patients and if the rules are not followed - we will close everything again.”
Kindergartens will definitely not be open soon, Borisov said. Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Anger over Delayed Supplies with Pfizer Vaccine
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Alexey Navalny Will Be Detained Upon Arrival in Moscow Airport
- » Russia Withdraws from Open Sky Treaty after US Departure
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Bulgaria’s Ruling Party Proposes Amendments to Electoral Code