COVID-19 Worldwide: 3.6 Million Infected, 250 000 Have Died
The number of people infected with COVID-19 is almost 3.6 million, BNT reported. More than 250,000 died.
The contagion is thought to have reached Europe much earlier than claimed.
A 50-year-old man from France was diagnosed with an acute pneumonia on December 27. Doctors now believe he was infected with a coronavirus.
WHO has warned that there are more and more cases of contagion that have not been reported so far.
Europe continues to ease measures.
US reports a drop in casualties related to COVID-19, and work on finding an effective vaccine continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800