COVID-19 Worldwide: 3.6 Million Infected, 250 000 Have Died
The number of people infected with COVID-19 is almost 3.6 million, BNT reported. More than 250,000 died.
The contagion is thought to have reached Europe much earlier than claimed.
A 50-year-old man from France was diagnosed with an acute pneumonia on December 27. Doctors now believe he was infected with a coronavirus.
WHO has warned that there are more and more cases of contagion that have not been reported so far.
Europe continues to ease measures.
US reports a drop in casualties related to COVID-19, and work on finding an effective vaccine continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir