Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Inspecting Pirogov Hospital in Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is inspecting Pirogov Hospital in Sofia. This time, however, he is taking serious anti-epidemic measures and showed a live broadcast from his Facebook account.
Pirogov is one of the main hospitals where Covid-19 coronavirus treatment is used. Probably that is why during his visit today PM Borisov is wearing a tight-fitting mask, but also with goggles and gloves.
The medics acquainted him with the latest acquisitions and innovations in the medical institution. The director of the hospital, Prof. Asen Baltov, showed the new nuclear magnetic resonance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » India: A Pigeon Has Been Arrested And Accused of Being a Pakistani Spy
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Full Recovery of the Movement in the EU from June 15
- » Trump to the Governors: “Most of You are Weak”
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Italy's Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio: Don't Treat Italy like a Leper Colony