Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Inspecting Pirogov Hospital in Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is inspecting Pirogov Hospital in Sofia. This time, however, he is taking serious anti-epidemic measures and showed a live broadcast from his Facebook account.
Pirogov is one of the main hospitals where Covid-19 coronavirus treatment is used. Probably that is why during his visit today PM Borisov is wearing a tight-fitting mask, but also with goggles and gloves.
The medics acquainted him with the latest acquisitions and innovations in the medical institution. The director of the hospital, Prof. Asen Baltov, showed the new nuclear magnetic resonance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Anger over Delayed Supplies with Pfizer Vaccine
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Alexey Navalny Will Be Detained Upon Arrival in Moscow Airport
- » Russia Withdraws from Open Sky Treaty after US Departure
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Bulgaria’s Ruling Party Proposes Amendments to Electoral Code