No Change in the Price of Bulgarian Lamb for May 6
Prices of lamb for St. George's Day remain unchanged. 80% the Bulgarian meat was sold on the Easter market. This is reported by the National Sheep and Goat Association. The remaining 20% will be sold for May 6th. The amount will satisfy the needs for St. George's Day." The price of the lamb at Easter ranged between 14-16 BGN per kilogram. It will remain unchanged around May 6th," Simeon Karakolev, Chairperson of the National Association said, quoted by Nova TV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Senior School Students Resume In-Person Learning in February
- » Nationwide Survey Shows Positive Trends in Roma Education and Inclusion in Bulgaria
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18