Japan Extended the State of Emergency until 31 May
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced today that the state of emergency due to the coronavirus in Japan will be extended until May 31, France Press reported.
According to the government, it is still early to abolish measures introduced to limit the spread of the virus.
"I will extend the period of the state of emergency until May 31,' says Abe. ... the period of the state of emergency I declared on April 7 until May 31. The area covered is all prefectures in the nation," Shinzo Abe said," Abe said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir