Summer Work and Travel Programs for Students were not Canceled but Postponed until May 12, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva Said
I have spoken with US Ambassador to Sofia Herro Mustafa and she informed me that the summer work and travel programs for students were not canceled but postponed until May 12, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said.
We need to wait in order to see if the program would be cancelled this summer. My recommendation since February has been avoiding travel if not necessary, the Minister said. Next week, we will talk again with Ambassador Mustafa and continue talks on the topic of lifting U.S. travel visas for Bulgarian citizens, Minister Zaharieva added./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18
- » Grammy Awards postponed until mid March
- » How Bulgarians Celebrate Christmas Eve - Customs and Traditions
- » 250 Years from The Birth of Beethoven
- » Sofia Theater: Love Is Emergency Situation, Pandemic or Not