Summer Work and Travel Programs for Students were not Canceled but Postponed until May 12, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva Said
I have spoken with US Ambassador to Sofia Herro Mustafa and she informed me that the summer work and travel programs for students were not canceled but postponed until May 12, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said.
We need to wait in order to see if the program would be cancelled this summer. My recommendation since February has been avoiding travel if not necessary, the Minister said. Next week, we will talk again with Ambassador Mustafa and continue talks on the topic of lifting U.S. travel visas for Bulgarian citizens, Minister Zaharieva added./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Erdogan Wants to Convert the Hagia Sophia Church into a Mosque
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » There Will be No Events for the Day of Hristo Botev on June 2
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria