Wearing of Masks in Public Places not Mandatory as of May 1
The mandatory wearing of face masks and other protective clothing at open-air public places has been revoked by an order issued by Bulgaria's Health Minister Kiril Ananiev, Bulgaria's Healthcare Ministry has announced, BNR reported.
However, at such public places, including parks, streets and public transport stops, etc, citizens are required to keep to social distancing regulations and when in contact with other people, they need to wear a mask or another piece of protective covering for the nose and mouth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Senior School Students Resume In-Person Learning in February
- » Nationwide Survey Shows Positive Trends in Roma Education and Inclusion in Bulgaria
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18