Wearing of Masks in Public Places not Mandatory as of May 1
The mandatory wearing of face masks and other protective clothing at open-air public places has been revoked by an order issued by Bulgaria's Health Minister Kiril Ananiev, Bulgaria's Healthcare Ministry has announced, BNR reported.
However, at such public places, including parks, streets and public transport stops, etc, citizens are required to keep to social distancing regulations and when in contact with other people, they need to wear a mask or another piece of protective covering for the nose and mouth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Is it Right for Non-Immunized People to Pay for their COVID-19 Treatment?
- » 6 Hospitals Refused to Accept Woman with COVID, the Ambulance Circled Sofia for 3 hours
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Unvaccinated “Hold Together” the Pandemic Chain
- » Bulgarian Prof.: We will Propose Tightening of the Measures
- » The First Film Crew in Space Successfully Returned to Earth
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C