Wearing of Masks in Public Places not Mandatory as of May 1
The mandatory wearing of face masks and other protective clothing at open-air public places has been revoked by an order issued by Bulgaria's Health Minister Kiril Ananiev, Bulgaria's Healthcare Ministry has announced, BNR reported.
However, at such public places, including parks, streets and public transport stops, etc, citizens are required to keep to social distancing regulations and when in contact with other people, they need to wear a mask or another piece of protective covering for the nose and mouth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Masks Become Mandatory at Upcoming Mass Public Events in Plovdiv
- » Eurostat: Half of Young Bulgarians Live with Their Parents
- » Bulgarian Parliament Allocates BGN 16 Million to Modernize Classrooms in 160 Schools
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 210 New Cases in 5388 PCR Tests
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin