1541 COVID-19 Infected in the Country
1541 people are the COVID-19 infected in the country, of which there are 53 newly registered cases. 13-2 people were tested for the past day. So far, a total of 46,510 have been tested. There are 12 active areas. This was made clear at a regular briefing at the National Operations Headquarters this morning.
The newly registered cases as follows: 11 - in Sofia, Vidin - 13, Pleven - 8, Pernik - 4, Yambol - 4, Sliven - 3, Blagoevgrad - 2, Veliko Turnovo - 2, Plovdiv - 2, Ruse - 2, Vratsa -, Smolyan - 1.
The deceased patients who were diagnosed with coronavirus infection are 66 in total, and 276 have already recovered.
317 are hospitalized and 40 patients are in intensive care units and clinics.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: In May-June, herd immunity in Bulgaria may be achieved with RNA vaccines
- » Vaccines Studies Expended, Mix and Match Effects Further Assessed
- » Countries Pause Johnson & Johnson Vaccine over Rare Blood Clots
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,944 Newly Infected, 127 Fatalities
- » Germany to Step on “Emergency Break” to Curb Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections
- » Shots from Different Vaccines Should Not Be Mixed Says WHO Representative in Bulgaria