6.6 Magnitude Earthquake near Cuba
A 6.6 magnitude earthquake occurred near Cuba today, according to Reuters, citing the Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center.
The strong earthquake was a depth of 2 kilometers, with an epicenter 48 kilometers southeast of Baracoa municipality, in the easternmost part of the island.
So far there are no data on injured people and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °