Wizz Air with Additional Hygiene Measures
Starting May 1, Wizz Air will introduce additional hygiene measures to ensure the health and safety of its customers and crew, the low-cost airline said.
To help passengers and crew travel safely and worry-free, Wizz Air has introduced several additional security measures to support physical distancing during boarding and enhanced cleanliness on board. As part of the measures to protect the health of customers and crew, customers should check-in and make any purchases online, such as paying for additional bags, to reduce non-essential interaction at the airport.
In addition, all aircraft are equipped with HEPA filters that filter and destroy 99.7% of the airborne viruses and bacteria in the cabin, and staff on board, as well as passengers, will be required to wear masks throughout the flight.
The cabin crew will distribute sanitising wipes to each passenger. Onboard purchases are allowed and suggested to be made by contactless payments, to minimise physical contact.
Wizz Air will continue its stringent daily cleaning schedule, with the entire aircraft being disinfected overnight, following official guidelines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Comes Out With Additional Restriction for International Travellers
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15