Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 22C - 27C
Today’s forecast is for broken clouds, often dense in many areas.
Rain is expected, heavier and in more places in the afternoon in western and central Bulgaria; thunderstorms in mountainous areas. Light to moderate south-southwest wind. Maximum temperatures of 22C to 27C, in Sofia - about 22C. Atmospheric pressure is slightly lower than the average for the month and will drop further during the day.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake Measuring 5 on Richter Scale Hits Turkey
- » Free Parking in Some Zones in Sofia in Attempt to Reduce Pollution
- » New Zealand Declares a Climate Change Emergency
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High