Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain in the Mountainous Regions
It will be mostly sunny today, cloudy skies expected in the afternoon and in some places, mainly in the mountains in the west, it will briefly rain, with thunderstorms in the Rila-Rhodope area.
Light winds, to moderate in eastern Bulgaria, will blow from the southeast. Maximum temperatures will reach 22C to 27C, lower along the Black Sea coast. Atmospheric pressure is close to the average for April but it will slightly drop.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees