Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain in the Mountainous Regions
It will be mostly sunny today, cloudy skies expected in the afternoon and in some places, mainly in the mountains in the west, it will briefly rain, with thunderstorms in the Rila-Rhodope area.
Light winds, to moderate in eastern Bulgaria, will blow from the southeast. Maximum temperatures will reach 22C to 27C, lower along the Black Sea coast. Atmospheric pressure is close to the average for April but it will slightly drop.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °