COVID-19: Two more Death Cases in Bulgaria, 1363 are the Infected
1363 are the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria according to data from the National Operational Headquarters. Today, 15 more new cases have been proved, 3 in Sofia, 11 in Vidin and 1 in Yambol.
301 persons with confirmed COVID-19 are hospitalized. 39 patients with COVID-19 are in intensive care units and clinics. In terms of the overall picture - as of April 27: There are 684 infected men and 679 infected women.
As of April 27, 17.00, the registered cases on the reference provided by the National Operational Headquarters are in the districts as follows: Blagoevgrad - 41; Burgas - 47; Varna - 26; Veliko Tarnovo - 22; Vidin - 73; Vratsa - 3; Gabrovo - 4; Dobrich - 13; Kardzhali - 13; Kyustendil - 59; Lovech - 2; Montana - 18; Pazardzhik - 24; Pernik - 11; Pleven - 124; Plovdiv - 46; Ruse - 12; Silistra - 5; Sliven - 40; Smolyan - 33; Sofia - 683; Stara Zagora - 36; Haskovo - 15; Shumen - 4, Yambol - 9.
There are 58 death cases. Today, a 77-year-old woman and a 72-year-old man have died at a regional hospital in Vidin.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulagria: 233 New Cases, 3485 in Hospitals
- » Study: Depression, Stress Could Dampen Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines
- » UK Coronavirus Variant Could Be Dominant in US by March
- » Ursula von der Leyen: EU Will Receive Pfizer Vaccine on Time
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 552 New Cases
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated