COVID-19: Two more Death Cases in Bulgaria, 1363 are the Infected
1363 are the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria according to data from the National Operational Headquarters. Today, 15 more new cases have been proved, 3 in Sofia, 11 in Vidin and 1 in Yambol.
301 persons with confirmed COVID-19 are hospitalized. 39 patients with COVID-19 are in intensive care units and clinics. In terms of the overall picture - as of April 27: There are 684 infected men and 679 infected women.
As of April 27, 17.00, the registered cases on the reference provided by the National Operational Headquarters are in the districts as follows: Blagoevgrad - 41; Burgas - 47; Varna - 26; Veliko Tarnovo - 22; Vidin - 73; Vratsa - 3; Gabrovo - 4; Dobrich - 13; Kardzhali - 13; Kyustendil - 59; Lovech - 2; Montana - 18; Pazardzhik - 24; Pernik - 11; Pleven - 124; Plovdiv - 46; Ruse - 12; Silistra - 5; Sliven - 40; Smolyan - 33; Sofia - 683; Stara Zagora - 36; Haskovo - 15; Shumen - 4, Yambol - 9.
There are 58 death cases. Today, a 77-year-old woman and a 72-year-old man have died at a regional hospital in Vidin.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ban on Plan Operations, All Hospitals in Sofia Have to Treat COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: The Medical Association Urges for the Closure of Nightclubs and Stadiums
- » COVID-19: Polish President Duda Tests Positive
- » AstraZeneca Resumes US COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1589 New Cases, 1886 in Hospitals
- » Bulgaria: Pernik Mayor Introduces Night Curfew over Bars and Restaurants