EU is Considering New Rules for Tourists
The European Union is considering new rules for tourists. At a meeting, the tourism ministers will discuss measures to restart the industry after the pandemic.
Here are some of the proposals:
1. The passengers to get their temperature measured before their flight
2. Blood tests
3. Certificate for COVID-19
One of the major airlines in Dubai has already begun blood tests for passengers before its scheduled flights, with the results ready in 10 minutes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
- » Bulgaria Supports Tour Guides with BGN 3 Million
- » NSI: Holidays and Excursions of Foreigners in Bulgaria Decreased by Over 85% in July