Earthquake in Ankara
A 3.7 magnitude earthquake has been reported in the Turkish capital of Ankara, the Anatolian Agency reported. The epicenter of the earthquake is located in the Akyurt region.
The quake was registered at 02.27 local time. Its hearth is at a depth of about 14 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria