Earthquake in Ankara
A 3.7 magnitude earthquake has been reported in the Turkish capital of Ankara, the Anatolian Agency reported. The epicenter of the earthquake is located in the Akyurt region.
The quake was registered at 02.27 local time. Its hearth is at a depth of about 14 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects