Earthquake in Ankara
A 3.7 magnitude earthquake has been reported in the Turkish capital of Ankara, the Anatolian Agency reported. The epicenter of the earthquake is located in the Akyurt region.
The quake was registered at 02.27 local time. Its hearth is at a depth of about 14 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rains Cause Rivers to Overflow, Emergency Situation Declared in Tran
- » Scientists: Even the Earth Wanted 2020 to Be over in a Hurry