5 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Romania, Felt in Ruse and Varna
A 5 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale shook Romania at 1:05 a.m. Bulgarian time on April 25. This is shown by data from the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The epicenter was in the area of Mount Vrancea.
The quake was felt in almost the entire eastern half of Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and Bulgaria.
At this stage, there is no information about damage and casualties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees