The Mandatory Wearing of Protective Masks is Extended until May 13
The period for the mandatory wearing of protective masks is extended until May 13, inclusive, Health Minister Kiril Ananiev announced.
All persons are required to wear a protective face mask or other means covering the nose and mouth when in indoor or outdoor public places.
r multiple face mask or other nose and mouth covering (towel, scarf, etc.).
Putting on a protective mask when visiting public places reduces the risk of contamination with COVID-19, both for the person who wears the mask for the others. It should be borne in mind that in many cases the disease is asymptomatic, which means that a person may be contagious without even knowing it. At the same time, the available scientific evidence indicates that the virus lingers on metal, plastic and glass surfaces for a long time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nightclubs Close for Two Weeks in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ban on Plan Operations, All Hospitals in Sofia Have to Treat COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: The Medical Association Urges for the Closure of Nightclubs and Stadiums
- » COVID-19: Polish President Duda Tests Positive
- » AstraZeneca Resumes US COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1589 New Cases, 1886 in Hospitals