Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
It will be sunny today. Temporary increase in clouds expected in the afternoon, mainly over mountainous areas. Light wind, to moderate in eastern Bulgaria, will blow from the east-southeast.
Maximum temperatures will range between 17C and 22C, slightly lower along the Black Sea coast, around 18C in Sofia. Atmospheric pressure will drop; by evening it will be lower than the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 5 Places in Bulgaria Even Locals Should Visit Again
- » Bulgaria: Throwaway Plasticware Banned in Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Environment Row Erupts over Sozopol Beach
- » NASA's Ingenuity Helicopter Prepares for First Flight on Mars
- » Pandemic’s Another Face – Disposable Masks Spark Surge in Global Ocean Pollution
- » Icelandic Volcano Erupts First Time in 900 Years, Attracts Thousands of Curious Onlookers