New Coronavirus Outbreak in China
The city of Harbin is blocked.
The northeastern Chinese city of Harbin, with a population of 10 million, is the largest coronavirus outbreak in the country right now, according to the Daily Mail. Since Wednesday, authorities have taken strict measures to curb the infection.
According to Chinese media, Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province, has banned the entry of any vehicles from other cities. All people arriving from risk areas must go through mandatory quarantine.
Earlier this month, Harbin authorities said they were applying a 28-day quarantine measure to all those arriving from abroad who would be tested. Housing complexes that have proven cases of infection, even asymptomatic ones, will be isolated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4