Two Cats in the US Infected with COVID-19
The animals started coughing and their owners took them to the vet.
Two domestic cats in New York are infected with a coronavirus. Animal studies have proven that they are indeed carriers of COVID-19.
This is the first case in the US to prove that pets are infected with a coronavirus. They were diagnosed after the cats started coughing and their owners took them to a vet.
Experts say the question now is to what extent can animals transmit the virus or become infected. Interestingly, one of the animals comes from a home with no virus carrier.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse