Two Cats in the US Infected with COVID-19
The animals started coughing and their owners took them to the vet.
Two domestic cats in New York are infected with a coronavirus. Animal studies have proven that they are indeed carriers of COVID-19.
This is the first case in the US to prove that pets are infected with a coronavirus. They were diagnosed after the cats started coughing and their owners took them to a vet.
Experts say the question now is to what extent can animals transmit the virus or become infected. Interestingly, one of the animals comes from a home with no virus carrier.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does
- » 3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
- » Austria Officially Announced the Second Wave of COVID-19
- » Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize