Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
It will be mostly sunny today, with temporary increase in clouds, more considerably in the afternoon.
The winds will be light, or light to moderate in the Danubian Plain and eastern Bulgaria, blowing from the east. Maximum temperatures will range between 14C and 19C, in Sofia around 14C.
Atmospheric pressure is higher than the monthly average; it will drop slightly during the day.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus