In Germany It is Now Mandatory to Wear a Mask
In the different provinces the requirements are formulated differently.
Germany has introduced the compulsory wearing of face masks across the country as a measure against the spread of the coronavirus, according to German media, quoted by the BGNES.
The requirements are worded differently in the different federal states, but the general obligation is for citizens to have their nose and mouth covered in public transport, in public buildings and during shopping at the stores. In some provinces, a fine for violating this order is also provided.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4