In Germany It is Now Mandatory to Wear a Mask
In the different provinces the requirements are formulated differently.
Germany has introduced the compulsory wearing of face masks across the country as a measure against the spread of the coronavirus, according to German media, quoted by the BGNES.
The requirements are worded differently in the different federal states, but the general obligation is for citizens to have their nose and mouth covered in public transport, in public buildings and during shopping at the stores. In some provinces, a fine for violating this order is also provided.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide