NSI: The Price Index of a Small Basket in March 2020 Compared to February 2020 was 100.0%
The price index of a small basket in March 2020 compared to February 2020 was 100.0% and the overall increase since the beginning of the year (March 2020 compared to December 2019) has been 101.9%, the NSI said in a press release.
In March 2020 compared to the previous month the prices of goods and services in the small basket for the 20% households with the lowest income changed as follows:
• Food products - a decrease of 0.1%;
• Non-food products - an increase of 0.1%;
• Services - an increase of 0.1%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Time in Bulgaria: A Subvariant of Omicron VA.2.75 has been Identified
- » Car Accidents with Casualties all over Bulgaria Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 188 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash on the Ring Road in Sofia, One Person confirmed Dead
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 269 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 748 New Cases in the Last 24 hours