NSI: The Price Index of a Small Basket in March 2020 Compared to February 2020 was 100.0%
The price index of a small basket in March 2020 compared to February 2020 was 100.0% and the overall increase since the beginning of the year (March 2020 compared to December 2019) has been 101.9%, the NSI said in a press release.
In March 2020 compared to the previous month the prices of goods and services in the small basket for the 20% households with the lowest income changed as follows:
• Food products - a decrease of 0.1%;
• Non-food products - an increase of 0.1%;
• Services - an increase of 0.1%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures
- » Bulgaria: More than 10,000 Coronavirus Tests have been Performed in COVID zones
- » Mathematician: At Least 10-12 000 are Infected with COVID per day in Bulgaria, but Don’t Know it
- » Sofia: Woman who was Refused Admission by 6 Hospitals on Friday, has Died
- » BG Ministry of Education: 20% of Absent Students are Grounds for Transition to Distance Learning
- » Bulgaria: Angel Kunchev is “Doctor of the Year 2021”