6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Off the East Coast of Japan
A 6.4 magnitude earthquake has been recorded off the eastern coast of Japan, the US Geological Survey (USGS) said.
The earthquake occured 33 kilometers southeast of Ofunato, located on Honshu Island. Its depth was 41.7 kilometers.
So far there is no information on possible casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today