6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Off the East Coast of Japan
A 6.4 magnitude earthquake has been recorded off the eastern coast of Japan, the US Geological Survey (USGS) said.
The earthquake occured 33 kilometers southeast of Ofunato, located on Honshu Island. Its depth was 41.7 kilometers.
So far there is no information on possible casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus