6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Off the East Coast of Japan
A 6.4 magnitude earthquake has been recorded off the eastern coast of Japan, the US Geological Survey (USGS) said.
The earthquake occured 33 kilometers southeast of Ofunato, located on Honshu Island. Its depth was 41.7 kilometers.
So far there is no information on possible casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria, Day Temperatures Rising to 12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: New Week Brings along Sunny Days, Temperatures Typical for Autumn
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clear and Cold, Temperatures Between 8-15 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Rain Today
- » Bulgaria: 2.7 Magnitute Earthquake Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Strong 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Northern Macedonia