Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev Greets Bulgarians on Easter
"Happy Easter! Today we are all called to overcome the ordeal of 2020, to seek the truest path and unity in order to cope with the long-term effects of the current crisis. We should do it not through instilling feelings of guilt, fear and division among people but via awareness of the responsibility we all bear and care for our neighbours, with united efforts against the danger and with faith in a better tomorrow. Let us all be united not only in protecting every human life, but also in upholding its dignity and future," President Rumen Radev wrote on Facebook, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe’s External Borders May Be Sealed Amid Rising Coronavirus Toll
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » Opera Star Placido Domingo Celebrates His 80th Birthday
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Law Recognizing Sign Language as Official Language
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: UK Covid-19 Strain Will Spill over to Entire Europe
- » January 21: International Hugs Day, Babinden in Bulgaria