Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev Greets Bulgarians on Easter
"Happy Easter! Today we are all called to overcome the ordeal of 2020, to seek the truest path and unity in order to cope with the long-term effects of the current crisis. We should do it not through instilling feelings of guilt, fear and division among people but via awareness of the responsibility we all bear and care for our neighbours, with united efforts against the danger and with faith in a better tomorrow. Let us all be united not only in protecting every human life, but also in upholding its dignity and future," President Rumen Radev wrote on Facebook, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Increase in Offenders using Electric Scooters
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sofia Municipality introduces "Optional" Stops on 9 Lines of Public Transport from Today
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,274 New Cases in the Last 24 hours