Film industry - among most affected sectors by Covid-19 pandemic
The cinema projects in Bulgaria were suspended due to the Covid-19 epidemic. It affects thousands of people down the chain. Between 200 and 300 people usually participate in one film production in Bulgaria.
All these people are now jobless and this seems to be going on for a long time, film producer Borislav Chuchkov told BGNES agency. The distribution companies and the cinema halls are affected first.
In Borislav Chuchkov’s words, light economic measures are undertaken in the culture field, which is among the most affected sectors by the Covid-19 epidemic. According to the Bulgarian film producer, the money earmarked for culture in Bulgaria is too scanty./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Erdogan Wants to Convert the Hagia Sophia Church into a Mosque
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » There Will be No Events for the Day of Hristo Botev on June 2
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria