40 New Positive Samples in Bulgaria - 865 Total
865 are the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria. In the last 24 hours, the total number of the new positive samples is 40. This was announced at the morning briefing by the National Operations Headquarters.
In the cities, the new cases are: in Sofia - 15, in Vidin - 9, in Stara Zagora - 5, in Burgas - 4, in Haskovo - 3, in Blagoevgrad, Gabrovo, Ruse and Sliven on 1. 16 of the newly infected are hospitalized.
510 of the patients are in Sofia. There are already 69 infected medical personnel.
"In Vidin, the neurological ward will have to be closed due to a lack of staff. Neurological cases are referred to Lom, "explained Prof. Mutafchiyski.
153 people have already recovered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight