Japan is Beginning to Pay $ 930 to Every Citizen
Japan will begin to pay 100,000 yen (about $ 930) in financial aid to each citizen in May, Tarō Asō, the country's deputy prime minister and finance minister, told a news conference in Tokyo.
The aim is to help all families, regardless of income, in dealing with the damage the coronavirus epidemic has caused to the country's economy.
The government intends to act swiftly as well to clarify the establishment of the system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does
- » 3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
- » Austria Officially Announced the Second Wave of COVID-19
- » Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize