Japan is Beginning to Pay $ 930 to Every Citizen
Japan will begin to pay 100,000 yen (about $ 930) in financial aid to each citizen in May, Tarō Asō, the country's deputy prime minister and finance minister, told a news conference in Tokyo.
The aim is to help all families, regardless of income, in dealing with the damage the coronavirus epidemic has caused to the country's economy.
The government intends to act swiftly as well to clarify the establishment of the system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Putin’s War and Beyond
- » The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
- » Von der Leyen: Europe should prepare to Stop Gas Supplies from Russia
- » Erdogan: We are Close to a Deal for the Transport of Grain through the Black Sea
- » Boris Johnson is Fighting for his Political Survival
- » Dutch PM: If North Macedonia does not accept the French Proposal, Albania is Moving Forward Alone