Japan is Beginning to Pay $ 930 to Every Citizen
Japan will begin to pay 100,000 yen (about $ 930) in financial aid to each citizen in May, Tarō Asō, the country's deputy prime minister and finance minister, told a news conference in Tokyo.
The aim is to help all families, regardless of income, in dealing with the damage the coronavirus epidemic has caused to the country's economy.
The government intends to act swiftly as well to clarify the establishment of the system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period
- » Russia Claims Its Ship 'threatened to ram' US Ship in Sea of Japan
- » Scotland Becomes First Country to Provide Free Menstrual Products
- » Germany Plans to Ease Restrictions for Holidays