Nearly 4,600 Coronavirus Casualties for a Day in the United States
The United States registered a record number of coronavirus deaths per day, according to Johns Hopkins Institute, which makes its own calculations based on federal and local statistics, as well as other sources.
According to estimates by the institute, 4,591 people died for a day - from April 15 to April 16, and 31,451 new cases of the disease were reported, RIA Novosti reports. Daily mortality is approximately twice as high as usual.
A total of over 671,000 cases of COVID-10 infection and 33,284 deaths were reported in the United States this morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Philippines to Impose Travel Ban on Malaysia, Thailand to Prevent Delta Variant
- » France Introduces New Measures: Covid Passport to enter Cinemas, Museums, Matches
- » EC Annual Report on Bulgaria: Unlimited Powers of Prosecutor General Is still Issue
- » Russia Tests Hypersonic Missile
- » England to Abandon Almost all Coronavirus Restrictions
- » Europe Remains Suspicious about Electronic Cigarettes