The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
The cooperation between Bulgaria and Romania in maintaining efficient green corridors for transporting and supplying goods, food, medicines and essential equipment was discussed by the Presidents of the two countries Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis in a telephone conversation. The two were unanimous that mutual support is a key condition for alleviating the adverse effects of the economic crisis, the presidential press office reported.
The efficient cooperation in ensuring the transit of Bulgarian and Romanian nationals in cases of necessity was noted during the conversation.
President Radev raised the issue of permitting the export from Romania to Bulgaria of raw materials, necessary for the production of fodder that is expected from the Bulgarian stock-breeders. President Iohannis committed himself to tackling this issue and voiced his expectation that it will be permitted in the following days.
The conversation also focused on the prompt introduction and implementation of social and economic measures in support of the nationals who are losing their jobs and income.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria
- » US Ambassador: Politicians in Bulgaria take advantage of Russian Propaganda for short-term Benefits
- » US Ambassador Herro Mustafa leaves Bulgaria as an Optimist for the Fight against Corruption in our Country
- » Bulgaria reminded EU Countries that it Does Not Recognize the "Macedonian Language"