People in Bulgaria Won't be Allowed to Leave the Regional Cities during the Easter Holidays
Leaving the regional cities during the Easter holidays - from Friday to Monday, will be banned, prime minister Boyko Borissov announced. He added that there is already an order issued by the Health Minister Kiril Ananiev.
"People don't work on Good Friday. That is why it will not be allowed to leave the regional cities," Borissov argued for the decision to tighten the transit regime during the holidays.
The markets will also operate on Thursday, then will remain closed for three days and will again be able to serve customers on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 6°C and 11°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 10,160 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sofia: Possibility of Increased Control of COVID-19 Contact Persons