People in Bulgaria Won't be Allowed to Leave the Regional Cities during the Easter Holidays
Leaving the regional cities during the Easter holidays - from Friday to Monday, will be banned, prime minister Boyko Borissov announced. He added that there is already an order issued by the Health Minister Kiril Ananiev.
"People don't work on Good Friday. That is why it will not be allowed to leave the regional cities," Borissov argued for the decision to tighten the transit regime during the holidays.
The markets will also operate on Thursday, then will remain closed for three days and will again be able to serve customers on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Senior School Students Resume In-Person Learning in February
- » Nationwide Survey Shows Positive Trends in Roma Education and Inclusion in Bulgaria
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18