The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
The Bulgarian cabinet adopted a Programme for support of the Bulgarian communities in Albania, Serbia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Moldova and of citizens of North Macedonia with Bulgarian self-awareness.
The program is for the period 2020-2024. Funds will be provided on a project basis. The financial support aims to support the organizations of the Bulgarian communities registered under the relevant local legislation by financing activities to strengthen their structure, expand their activities to preserve the Bulgarian identity among the communities abroad, as well as their public presence in the respective countries.
The projects to be implemented in 2020 under the program will be financed with funds allocated by a Council of Ministers Decree of 20 February 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus