357 COVID-19 Victims in Romania
Another six have died in Romania after being infected with the new coronavirus, bringing the COVID-19 death toll to 357, Agerpres reported.
The Strategic Communication Group announced today that three men and three women between the ages of 50 and 82 have died. The deceased suffered from a variety of chronic illnesses prior to infection, with the exception of a 50-year-old woman from Sibiu who had no previous pathology, informed Agerpress, citing details of each of the victims.
According to the data, as of April 14, the number of infected persons in Romania is 6879.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege