Sofia District Prosecutor's Office: Volen Siderov Wanted!
Volen Siderov has been declared for a nationwide search, the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office announced.
The municipal councilor, after being regularly summoned, as the accused, did not appear for a prosecution. The defendant was not found at the addresses he stated, which necessitated his announcement on 15.04.2020 for a nationwide search.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros