Weather Forecast: The Rain will Stop but it will Remain Chilly
Today, from the northwest, precipitation will stop, at the latest in the southeastern areas, and the clouds will begin to quickly break and decrease. The wind will shift to north-northeast and will drop to moderate. Maximum temperatures between 9C and 14C. Atmospheric pressure will rise, it will be higher than the average for April.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming