Weather Forecast: The Rain will Stop but it will Remain Chilly
Today, from the northwest, precipitation will stop, at the latest in the southeastern areas, and the clouds will begin to quickly break and decrease. The wind will shift to north-northeast and will drop to moderate. Maximum temperatures between 9C and 14C. Atmospheric pressure will rise, it will be higher than the average for April.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm
- » Fox Steals More Than 100 Shoes from a Neighborhood in Berlin
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Danger of Hail in Parts of the Country